- www.andrebolte.com – is a meticulously designed website that provided services of Professional Coaching, Training, and Mentoring.
- Website www.andrebolte.com reserves the right to modify these policies at any time. We invite you to periodically consult this section for possible updates and changes. Notification of any major changes may be sent to you by email.
What Information do We Collect?
- Personal Information: When you sign up for a user account for any of the Services or Newsletter, We collect personal information, such as your name, phone number, email address, and similar contact details.
- Device Information: When you access our website or use our e-learning services, the information we collect includes IP Addresses, location data, Device ID, Advertiser ID, browser type and settings, device type and settings, and operating system (such as Android).
- Third-Party Applications or Services: We may collect information about you or others from third party applications or services available on our Service.
How and why we use this Information?
- We use your information to communicate with you, to ensure our services are working as intended, to make improvements to our services, to develop our business, and to protect against fraud and spam.
- We provide the information we collect to third parties, such as advertisers, in order to provide you with commercial advertisements. The provision of such information generates revenue to pay in part or in whole for the Services. We do not provide personal information to third parties except for billing purposes.
- We may use different technologies to process your information for these purposes. We may use automated systems to analyse your information to provide you with personalized services and personalized advertisements. And we may analyse your information to help us detect abuse such as spam, malware, and illegal content.
We implement industry-standard security measures intended to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through the Service, and you do so at your own risk.
Transfers of Your Information
If you choose to use the Service or provide your information to us, your information may be transferred to, processed and maintained on servers or databases located outside of the country or jurisdiction where you are located, including the United States. Such countries may have laws that are less protective than the country in which you reside. If you do not want your information transferred to or processed or maintained outside of the country or jurisdiction where you are located, you should not use the Site or Service.
Links to other Websites and Third Party Ads
The Services may include advertisements regarding or otherwise contain hyperlinks to other websites, including those of our business partners, vendors and advertisers. Advertisements for third parties and their products may be included with the Services and those third party advertisements and websites may include a cookie, web beacons, or other device(s) of the third party. We do not have control over the cookies, web beacons, or other devices used by third parties and do not have access to whatever information they may collect. You acknowledge and agree we are not responsible for the content or for the privacy practices employed by third parties.
Disclosure of Your Information
- If you violate laws and regulations (such as sending harassment messages), we will legally disclose your personal information.
- Your payment information may be shared with third parties as needed for billing purposes and to prevent fraud.
Personal data shall be processed and stored as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between us and you shall be retained until such contact has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of André | Bolte’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfil such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by André | Bolte within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting André | Bolte. Email email@example.com
André | Bolte may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, André | Bolte may be obligated to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification, and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after the expiration of the retention period.
For Individuals in European Economic Area, Switzerland and/or the United Kingdom
- This section only applies to individuals that access or use our Service while located in the European Economic Area, Switzerland and/or United Kingdom (collectively, the “Designated Countries”) at the time of data collection. We may ask you to identify which country you are located in when you use some of the Services, or we may rely on your IP address to identify which country you are located in.
- We act as a data controller with regard to any personal information collected from individuals accessing or using its Service. A “data controller” is an entity that determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information is processed. Any third parties that act as our service providers or are otherwise acting on our behalf are “data processors” that handle your personal information in accordance with our instructions.
- Legal Bases for Processing Your Personal Information. We describe our legal bases for processing throughout this Policy. Below is a list of the purposes described in our policy, with the corresponding legal bases for processing:
Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, we will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Your Individual Rights. We provide you with the rights described below when you use our Service. If you would like to exercise your rights under applicable law, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, we may seek to verify your identity when we receive an individual rights request from you in order to ensure the security of your personal information.
Right to Withdraw Your Consent. If we ever asked for your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. A withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of our processing or the processing of any third parties based on consent before your withdrawal.
Right of Access. Upon your request, we will provide you with a copy of your personal information in our files without undue delay and free of charge, unless we are permitted by law to charge a fee. Your access may be limited to the extent it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of other individuals.
Right to Rectification (or “Correction”). You may request to correct or update any of your personal information in our files. We may provide you with the ability to update some or all of your personal information directly via the Services.
Right to Erasure (or the “Right to be Forgotten”). Upon your request, we will erase any of your personal information in our files that: is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed; was collected in relation to processing that you previously consented to, but later withdrew such consent; or was collected in relation to processing activities to which you object, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for our processing.
Right to Restriction. You have the right to restrict our processing of your personal information under certain conditions. During the time which restriction of processing applies, we will only process your restricted personal information with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest. We will inform you if or when the restriction is lifted.
Right to Object. You may object to our processing at any time and as permitted by applicable law if we process your personal information on the legal bases of: consent; contract; or legitimate interests. We may continue to process your personal information if it is necessary for the defence of legal claims, or for any other exceptions permitted by applicable law.
Right to Data Portability. If we process your personal information based on a contract with you or based on your consent, or the processing is carried out by automated means, you may request to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to have us transfer your personal information directly to another “controller,” where technically feasible unless the exercise of this right adversely affects the rights and freedoms of others. Your right to data portability only applies to personal information provided by you to us.
Notification to Third Parties. When we fulfil your individual rights requests for correct (or rectification), erasure, or restriction of processing, we will notify third parties also handling the relevant personal information unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. Upon your request, we will identify such third parties.
Automated Individual Decision-Making, Including Profiling. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of your personal information, including profiling, which produces legal or similarly significant effects on you, unless an exception applies under applicable law.
Limitations to Individual Rights Requests. We may limit your individual rights requests in the following ways:
- Where denial of access is required or authorized by law;
- When granting access would have a negative impact on other’s privacy;
- To protect our rights and properties; and
- Where the request is frivolous or burdensome.
Transfer of Your Personal Information. We transfer your personal information subject to appropriate safeguards as permitted under the applicable data protection laws. Specifically, when your personal information is transferred out of the Designated Countries, we have the required contractual provisions for transferring personal information in place with the third parties to which your information is transferred. For such transfers, we rely on legal transfer mechanisms such as Standard Contractual Clauses, or we work with U.S. based third parties that are certified under the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
Right to Lodge Complaints. If you believe that we have infringed or violated your privacy rights under applicable law or this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com, so that we can work with you to resolve your concerns. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority situated in a Member State of your habitual residence, place of work, or place of the alleged infringement.
Cookies and similar data collection technologies
Analytics and Advertising
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
Google Analytics cookies are stored based on Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analysing user behaviour to optimize both its website and its advertising.
Based on our legitimate interests in the analysis, optimization, and economic operation of our online offering and for these purposes, this website uses what is called the “Facebook pixel” of the social network Facebook operated by Meta Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA or, if you are resident in the EU, by Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland (“Facebook”).
The Facebook pixel allows Facebook to identify the visitors to our online offering as a target group for this display of advertisements (known as Facebook ads). Accordingly, we use the Facebook pixel to display the Facebook ads placed by us only to those Facebook users who have shown an interest in our online offering, or who exhibit certain characteristics (e.g. interest in certain topics or products determined based on the websites that are visited), which we transmit to Facebook (known as Custom Audiences). We also use the Facebook pixel to ensure that our Facebook ads correspond to the potential interests of users and are not perceived as bothersome. With the help of the Facebook pixel, we are also able to understand the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes by seeing whether users were forwarded to our website after clicking a Facebook advertisement (known as conversion).
Facebook processes the data according to Facebook’s data usage guidelines. Corresponding general information about the display of Facebook ads in Facebook’s data usage guideline: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. Specific information and details about the Facebook pixel and its functionality are available in the Facebook help section: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/651294705016616.
You can object to the recording of data by the Facebook pixel and their use for the display of Facebook ads. To choose what types of advertisements are displayed to you on Facebook, you can call up the page set up by Facebook and follow the instructions for configuring usage-based advertising settings: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads. The settings are platform-independent, meaning they apply to all devices, including desktop computers and mobile devices.
GetResponse (Email Marketing & Automation): https://www.getresponse.com/legal/privacy
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian , and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
Changes to the Policy
Any information that is collected is subject to the Policy in effect at the time such information is collected. We may, however, modify the Policy from time to time. If such change has been made, we will provide you additional forms of notice of modifications or updates as appropriate under the circumstances. Your continued use of our app or services following the change of the Policy will mean you accept those changes.
If you have any questions about this Policy, you can contact us at email:firstname.lastname@example.org